To answer that, let’s revisit the definition of “transition”: the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another. Transitions happen over the course of a journey, which involves a process, which takes time.
Transitions are opportunities for two things:
- Stretching - Attempting something outside of our comfort zone. A situation that demands or encourages us to try something new, and develop new skills, abilities, behaviors, or mindsets.
- Shedding - Discarding any mindsets, habits, or activities that no longer serve us and prevent us from living a healthy life and growing in the future.
Transitions can be:
- Expected - If we have kids, we know they will someday grow up and leave home
- Unexpected - Although we know this life is finite, we never know when someone near and dear to us will die
- Gradual - Think about the story of the frog in the pot of water. Sometimes we haven’t recognized when it’s time to change our environment or the situation we’re in ‘till it’s too late.
Given all that…the Strong Women Bright Future podcast is for women who are interested in being preventative, equipped, and empowered to deal with the inevitable transitions in life, using them as positive opportunities, and coming out stronger on the other side.
Are you in?
From Psalm 61 - God can
…proclaim good news to the poor,
…bind up the brokenhearted
…proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for prisoners,
…proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor…comfort all who mourn,
...provide for those who grieve – and
…bestow…the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
Be encouraged…God’s not done with you yet!
Follow the podcast
Follow the podcast and get a free download "Times that Transform" that will help you identify and prepare for upcoming life transitions! And more unique content coming to help you on the journey...